Saturday, December 13, 2008

Count Down to Korea - Day 6

Well...I am a little scattered. If you have been checking my blog this week, you can see that I miss counted my days. This is actually an account of day 6 before our trip. This should give you a good insight about how I felt the first two days. No sleep and a little panicked. My co-worker Barbie says "welcome to motherhood." I can say officially that this baby is eating my brain. I have walked off and left my cell phone two places lately. Once was at the beauty shop where I get my nails done. They just laughed and said that I had been so attached to my phone for the last 6 months that now that I don't need it, I just forget it. That couldn't be more true. I have so much on my mind.

On this day we found out that our fellow blogging friends Brent and Dania from Russellville will be our travel buddies. The got their "call" today. They happen to be leaving and returning a day before us, but we are so thrilled that we will be there with them most of the time.

This was also the day I was finally able to get some sleep. Amazing what good sleep can do for your brain! I know "sleep now while you can." Easier said than done.

This was a very busy day, but I finally felt like I was getting some things done. Work is coming together, shopping is coming together, things on my list are getting marked off and I got my car seat installed!

Thank goodness I still have 5 days!

No comments: