Saturday, December 13, 2008

Count Down to Korea - Day 4

Saturday - four days to go. We have had a very busy day! We ran errands this morning (found out we only have to be to the airport at 4:15 am versus 4:00 am - yea!), I met my mom for lunch in Alma, Nathan's parents and Grandmom came over to help us with the tree, I wrapped all the presents for Christmas and now we are on our way to Wal Mart and TJ Maxx for last minute items. I am worn out. When we get home, I am going to crash.

Our house is now decorated for Christmas, which is a good thing since we will be having guests. As we were putting it up, I thought to myself, "This should be fun putting all this stuff up with a baby here." I am still not sure how all you Mom's do this...I guess I will learn.

So far, I feel like we have accomplished a lot today. Most of Christmas is done and I am starting to get a mental picture of what we need to take with us. I think we will both sleep well tonight!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Emily! I love reading your countdown, it's so exciting! We don't come home from DW until Tuesday so I'll miss ya before you leave but I'm praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

You will not know what you did with your time before Owen! Just looking at him and watching him do new "tricks" will take up so much time! I remember wondering how I was supposed to get groceries in from the car before I had our first child...Do you carry the baby back and forth with you and 2 bags of food each time? So funny how the learning curve kicks in! God bless you with patience and energy these last few days!
Katy

Dania Efird said...

We did the same thing tonight! And on top of it all, we took the kids to see Bolt and out to dinner! Hope you guys have a great night of sleep and a great day tomorrow!

Sisters said...

I am SO excited for you!
AJL